Monday, January 7, 2013

Saranghae

G'day people of 2013.

New year, new possibilities..most definitely. The world has definitely changed a bit though. Not much but you can feel the difference. The differences in environment, in people, in me. Can't really say if it's a good or bad thing.

Although it may be a week late since I should have wrote it a few days earlier but heck. I'd do it anyways. Hokay!! First of all, in 2013 I would hope that people would wish me well for the new year as how I wish the best for all of you. May you find happiness in every single day and even if you don't, I hope you'll find it sooner or later. Cuz nothing brings the world down but a frown. Second, please accept my apology if this silly fool have offended, pissed, scarred anybody in the process of me knowing you. I am far from perfection as I know I have done countless mistakes. If I did wrong, please tell me. (?) I can't apologize if I don't know I did wrong. :) I'd like to start out 2013 with less hatred..

As the Koreans say it, I am how you say, Pabo?

Sure sign I'm entering a Korean phase. Doomed.  

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena