Tuesday, September 18, 2012

You came but I still miss


This real loud budak came to UiTM out of the blue.HURRAH!

The date was 15th September 2012 and she went back the next day. Although it felt short but still very grateful that she managed to get down here all on her own. Which probably got her into trouble also! Next time bawak Kelo!

I'm sorry I didn't get to spend enough time with you or shown you more stuff or brought you elsewhere or at least got you your own bed to sleep on..I was in a daze. Still confused the moment you got here. Org JB nak mai Shah Alam jauh oh..but thank you. You have certainly made my YEAR. Now I can probably go for a year or two without meeting you. ECEH ayat. No worries..I'll try my best to go to JB someday.

Like I said, my apologies for the imperfections during the trip. Didn't know how to be a good hostess. But you were a great guest and thank goodness ramai lah jugak know you here. At least I didn't feel like I was leaving you alone always. You take care over there, okay? I know you're strong..you may have your moments of weakness but every normal human being has that. I am sure you would know what to do. You've got that sort of aura within you. People follow your every move as you have that leadership punya aura; which many are dying to have. So use it well.

No matter how far I am from you, I'm still around. If you need me, you've got my cellphone number. Take care of that heart of yours. <3

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena