Friday, September 21, 2012

Empty spaces that seems cramped

3rd semester has certainly started to catch up on me. Work load increasing, people are multiplying, etc..

I feel like my whole life is so cramped lately! Everyday is the same thing. Schedules are never ending. Meeting with the same faces who are probably trying to survive the semester with me. So packed. So packed. Yet, I have this emptiness feeling inside. Which is normal..humans are never satisfied with what they have.

Of course I would want everything and everyone around me when I'm doing my degree. Things seem a lot easier that way and I wouldn't have to miss people. WASTING all my tears because of the distance. Although it has been a year but yes, I still have the missing 'bug'. Why oh why won't you grow up Dae???

Growing up has nothing to do with missing at all~ but that's another point. Degree is usually where people start to learn to be independent and 'hardworking' and a whole lot better at rearranging their lives. Alas, I have come to a point that I'd probably reach that level of serious-ness when I'm working. Which will take ages!!

It's time for me to focus on what's important. But I just can't do that when my heart is telling me to think of other things. The focus is just not there. Why oh why? Brain and heart, please work together. All I'm getting is confusion. =.=

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena