Monday, June 18, 2012

3 b'days done simultaneously


Happy Birthday to Kak Te'ah, P-yie and Rin~~

We laughed a lot. We ran a lot. And we got dirty. Everybody just had to grab a handful of flour huh??

Thank you for being great friends. I am thankful for your presence. Live well and I hope that all three of you will gain success, happiness and love in the future. Please continue to stay by my side in this degree journey because once in awhile I need the support and I will always be there for you guys too. Never give up in life as at times there will be sad agendas but that is no reason to fall. I'll be there to pick you up when you're down.

Most importantly, be who you want to be.


*We were so convinced that only the b'day gal and guys would get dirty. How wrong were we?*

Very. xD


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena