Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sudden findings

MIA for quite sometime already..I have been busy but not that busy until I can't update my blog. It's just that..I..have no idea what to write. What would I say? "The toothpaste today is extra minty!" "I bought Teh O Ais/ Tea O Ice and it was real bitter." I can't put THAT in the blog because I am sure everybody could do the same. Ahah! Numerous times I logged in and I stop in my tracks at the New Post Section.

Well, I do have one topic to talk about. Have you ever encountered this one situation where a real good friend of yours has this habit of being upset over the fact that she/he can't be friends with you alone and hates that other people are friends with you? I just found out how that feels like and I must say I don't like it one bit. Other people get hurt, He/She is hurt and I am hurting as well.

First you're all nice and sweet with you but once I meet with other people, everything just changes. You're avoiding not only me but other friends and not a single glance from you. You know how much pain you're inflicting on us? It isn't fair for you to inflict your displeasure on us. Not fair at all. We have always wanted the best for you, grateful to have someone like you in our lives until you've shown how you really are. 

We're saying, "Oh. Maybe she/he has problems..that's why." Countless times we try to reassure ourselves but still you continue on this habit. Fine. Be that way. But know that if you ever wish to get back to where we were, it is still possible.

Friendship is like that. No grudges. No hate. Just acceptance.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena