Monday, April 9, 2012

Balls of endless confusion

I am not agitated neither am I upset but I am simply..confused.

There have been lots of events that happens on a daily basis but it is still manageable yet once in awhile unexpected events follow up so my mind is all boggled. People confuse me. They confuse me a lot. Even I too, am confused by myself at times where I don't get what is happening around me and why are things happening the way it is ...? see? confusion once more.

All I know is that people are just made imperfect and I should not make an effort in trying to understanding how they are because it will just make everything more weird and confusing. It is like you think you know the person then suddenly they turn into vampires at night and suck your blood!

That was just an example but you get what I mean? How would you feel if your good friend turned out to be a vampire and is only friends with you to gain blood? It hurts. Literally. That bite mark will never come off and I'll turn into a vampire as well. So long normal life. It's all about living in the dark,turning into a bat by night and sparkle whenever I'm in the sun.

I'm going off topic. ADD perhaps! All that I can say is that Confusing People, I love you guys but please don't expect me to understand you all the time because..I don't. As John Lennon says, "Let it be~~ Let it be! Let it be~~ Let it be~~" 

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena