Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Starry night plus a satellite

I've had a lot of free time on my hands so I've been trying to figure out what to do when I'm back home. Just lil stuff like bringing my brother out, taking Mum to the bookstore to buy books or go cycling with Dad. Just lil things to occupy my time here before I return back to UiTM.

Just last night, it was after dinner and it was my turn to take the trash out. I was never a fan of taking the trash out but bro's gotta take a break from throwing away the cat poop and trash so I thought it'd be best if I did it once in awhile. I locked the gate and I just stood right in the middle of my driveway and looked up. The sky had diamonds~ twinkling stars that made everything better. I just..couldn't stop staring at them so I laid down on the driveway by myself looking at the stars, accompanied by a soft breeze. And all I could think of was that..

It'll be even more of a moment if I had someone to share it with. :')


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena