Saturday, January 7, 2012

Translation like a baus

I have no idea what the title of this song is. All I know is that it's sad and I feel the same way too at times. T.T

For every step I send you away my tears flow,
For every step that you go away my tears flow again,
You're going to a place where I can't reach; even if I spread my arms,
But unable to stop you and I stand here crying.

What do I do? What do I do?
You are going away.
You're leaving me here.

I love you. I love you.
Even if I call it out,
You can't hear it because I'm yelling it in my heart.

All day I try to erase you but I remember you,
All day I say goodbye but I remember you,
You're going to a place where I can't reach; even if I spread my hands,
But unable to find you and I stand here crying.

Uwaaaaaaaaaaaa~~ ber tacing-filing lah pulok. Kbai.


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena