Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Warden's B'day

Today is Nur Saidah's birthday.

If you're wondering who this person is but you're probably not because you have no links with her whatsoever but imma tell you anyways..her pet name is Shidah and she's my roomate.

*BANG BANG KAPOW* firework explosion.


Sorry I had to steal your photo. Orang nih private sangat!!! haih!

First time meeting her I was frightened because she seemed like the strict type who's anti-social and watch you when you're sleeping so that she can stab your heart!! kidding. exaggeration at its best. xD

I could proudly say that I am so blessed to have the opportunity to meet someone like Shidah. From the beginning, she has always been caring, responsible like the mother type, polite and all around humble girl. She keeps track of her own schedule but never set aside her friends' well being. Most of the nights our room would be filled with her friends,asking for study tips and such. Always there to lend a helping hand.

I too have asked countless advices from her. When I have no clue how to fill up forms or online registrations, she's always one step ahead of me and leading me throughout the process. In the morning, she would gently wake us up for Subuh prayers and always reminding us continuously. She's a real good cleaner as well! Her trusty blue broom at the end of her bed post, sweeping underneath each corners, regardless if it's her side or ours.

Although I have known her for a few months, I can tell that she's a great friend, student and daughter. I have not once seen her with tears in her eyes which tells that she's brave inside and out. I would always have a smile on my face whenever she sits on her bed, reciting words from the Quran calmly and all I can think of is that, "This gal is special".

Shidah, today is the you were born. Thank you for your existence. I pray that you would always find happiness wherever you go, you maintain being yourself and all the best in your future undertakings. Though you're not into lovey dovey stuff and you quiver from physical contact but hey! It's your birthday!

I lap you Shidah. *virtual hug*

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena