Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Standing close

Unexplainable feelings start to come by whenever I'm alone. It happens when you have time all to yourself, you start to wonder about the things that have happened and the things that will come by you in the future. All I know is that I need someone to just stand by me right about now. I am not sad. Neither am I happy. The most essential thing for me is to be standing next to people that I need the most.

Nothing beats being a few inches away from the ones you love as you're contented enough to know that they're close by and you get all that warmth from just that one acknowledgement. Yearning does not make you a bad person. It just makes you normal. 

I can't help but thinking how far apart all of us are. I miss you guys so bad. I can't help but thinking are you eating around the same time I'm eating, sleeping around the time I'm onlining, laughing with friends while my heart is aching. Are you hurting while I'm smiling. That's the thing! xD I won't know when we're bergagillion miles apart. *pun intended*

Occasional messages that randomly informs me about you guys is good enough for me.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena