Wednesday, December 14, 2011

No Happy?

Somehow~ in someway~

I despise seeing you happy. I have no idea why I feel like that. I have always been glad to see other people happy and enjoying life as it is. But you're an exception because somewhere in my small beating heart, I wish you would stop being happy. Masyaallah~ why are you like this Dae Iman?? Mak tak  ajar! 

EEEEEE~ that is why I'm re-setting my brain once more. Be happy. Stay happy when other people are happy. I should not feel like that towards a person but as humans, we cannot help but feel this and that. So we just have to suck it up and decide what is good and what is wrong. Bukannya that person did anything wrong pun..carik pasal pulak saya. *slaps cheek*

Keep steady Dae. :)

Have a break. Have a rm2.00 Kit Kat!

I know one thing that always make my day ever since I got it..


Staring at my personal slideshow aveli dei~

Such cute drawings and words from equally cute friends who I would not trade for anything else in this world. :')

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena