Saturday, December 31, 2011

asdfgh

Memang tiada kerja this study leave. Asyik2 nak main aja..and of course it's at the end of the year. Time to fall sick. HACHOOOO!!

I got ma sexy hoarse voice on. Woo hoo~

Alhamdulillah I managed to stay on my text book more than 10 minutes. No guarantees that it'll remain in my head so looking through the text book once again is a crucial point. I felt like I highlighted most of the points in my text book. ALL OF THE SENTENCES SEEM TO BE IMPORTANT. Very deceiving. Why can't they have made a textbook filled with only the important points~? Save trees..save time for the authors too..

All I know is that..it was a refreshing point to Skype with friends after brain mushing.


mmhhmm..kesian si Azry perlu layan karenah kita.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena