Friday, November 11, 2011

You Sneaky Mom!!

I watched this video clip so often I think I spoiled the replay button. Here's the situation. Their mom accepted this challenge from one tv show, daring parents to lie to their kids that all their Halloween candy have been eaten. There's like two lil tykes. One who's about 4 I guess and the other definitely older. And sassier I must admit. Very adult-ish!! In Malay, kuang hajaq sikit noee..Still very adorable and laughable.

My favourite lines = Lil bro="2+2 ..2+2= *hesitation* 5!" Big bro= *shakes head*"you were so close~"


OHOHOHOHO!! such cute kids!! brings tears of laughter to my eyes.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena