Sunday, October 23, 2011

Work Undone

Eheheehehe!! I procrastinated again. WHY you say?

I have no idea why!! Idiotic thing to do actually. Superb that I can't get things done on time. Not all the time though. Just subjects that I have no skillz in. I am talking bout...TITAS.

You know you're stalling work when you get back from activities, still dressed in your baju kurung; looking at the screen with your face all blank. Oh. And messed up hair.


It wouldn't be me if I did not capture this documented state of look, aite??

I should probably..go back to my work now. Hokay!! Babai you gais. Hope I'll do okay. Or at least survive for the upcoming Doomsday.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena