Tuesday, October 25, 2011

If I were to die.

We recently had our LDK and all activities were interesting and fun. There was something at the end of the activity that we had to do and that was to create a will if by any chance tomorrow would be our last day. I thought about it hard and the people that came to my mind first were my parents.

Mum and Dad, if I were to die (touch wood), I would like to say how grateful I am to be blessed with wonderful parents such as yourself. Please forgive me for all the hurt that I have inflicted on you within the years. You should know very well that I have no intentions of hurting anyone let alone you guys. Thank you for being my sole providers in the years I have lived. For putting food on my plate, for providing shelter to keep me warm, for handing me education, for being the ones who kept me safe from harm.In the past, I was a mere child; always asking for more than I bargain for. It has come to my understanding that both of you have done so much for me. You sacrificed your precious time to sit down with me when I have problems with homework, drink chocolate drinks with me while we gossip, kissing my forehead every time before I go to bed. You have always been there for me when I needed you and when I did mistakes you forgive me all the same; still holding out your arms so that I can fall into them. I sometimes let my tongue slip without knowing and I know you can get hurt by that but always..always you would set aside your anger because you love me. Always had my best interest at heart. The more distance I have between you guys, the more heartache I feel. The mere thought of the both of you can bring me to tears because I feel that I am way over here and I won't be able to feel your touch. You brought me up to live life and I have done that because my parents were a part of it. Stay with me forever kay? I love you to the deepest core of my heart. If I had everything, I would hand it over to the both of you. In a heartbeat. You know why? Because the two of you have always been MY everything.

Please know that your daughter misses you. :'(

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena