Monday, September 26, 2011

Written Someday in the future

If I were to have someone special in my life, I would want him to do nothing else but wait. Just wait. That is all it takes apparently.

I am in no rush, DEFINITELY. Especially when it comes to being in a relationship. But I know I'll find someone who accepts me for who I am, let it be a little insane and clumsy. Someone who has not given up on me, even after a long period time. Now that is someone worth fighting for. Sounds strange and slightly ridiculous but yes! If that someone took the time to wait and stayed loyal throughout the process, I'd say that that person could be the one.

Time is of the essence and truth be told, my clock is still ticking really slow. So I shall take my time and see where it takes me.

But I shall await for that gentleman, just as long as he has waited for me.


It only works when two sides are yearning for the same thing. :)

2 comments:

Lil Tiger said...

InsyaAllah Dae.




Kami semua mendoakan kebahagiaan Dae :)

Pingu said...

Amin.

And I pray for your happiness as well. ^^

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena