Saturday, September 24, 2011

What do you know?

If you know how I truly feel, then you would know why I do what I do. It's not that I do things unintentionally. I have no intentions of hurting anyone but..I want to try and make myself happy for once. I want to be able to do things on my own. Sometimes, I have to be a bitch. You think I like doing stuffs like this? Absolutely not. It hurts but I am not here to please everybody. I would love to please the whole world if I could but I would only do that if it benefits me.

I'm through being the one who gets stepped on. If it means being criticized in public to make myself happy, then why not? If it means I'd be frown upon by people near me,then why not? I have got nothing to lose.

If I ever hurt anyone by accident, I apologize profusely.


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena