Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

:'"( UWAAAAAAA~~~ so tear-jerking.

For the god-knows-how-many-times-I-watch-this-movie, I still cry. I cried when Anjali left Rahul. I cried when Rahul still yearns for Anjali even after years apart. I cried when Aman's love was not returned by Anjali because of her love to Rahul. I cried a lot, just to summon it.

I could not imagine being Anjali. The fact that she kept her feelings to herself,just for the sake of Rahul's happiness. Stood by her fiance even when she loves someone else. UHUKSS...so sad!

At least it ended well if not I'll probably won't have any teardrops left!!

Luckily I watched it with my roomates so tears did not fall that easily. Mesti macho sikit!! Who am I kidding? Everybody cried. =,=

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena