Friday, September 30, 2011

Mommy Genius

Hmmm..apparently Mom got embarassed by the Facebook wish so I deleted it.

But she never said I couldn't write it in my blog. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Congratulations Mom! I've always thought you were some sort of genius out to rule the world, with your genius-ness. Pretty awesome CGPA! I'm not gonna mention it here3.86. but Yeah!! Insane!!

Gossshhh..I wish I was more like you but I am different from you. ^^ Imma try my own style of gaining success, even if it'll take a long time. Nobody says that success is a one-way-step. You gotta climb all 92 steps of stairs to get there! See how I use a staircase metaphor? *High 5 self* Some are just blessed with brains. I love to study those sort of people. They are like my motivational speakers; in my mind that is.

Anywhos, Mom. Thanks for sharing this with me. I wanna be there for your other achievements to come. Take good care of yourself! You will never read this though cuz you don't know my link.

PWNED.


2 comments:

Lil Tiger said...

CONGRATULAAAATIONS AUNT ANIS!

Aifaa Petra said...

wow! congrats to her! :) hebat mommenh dpt pointer upper class ouuu...

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena