Monday, August 22, 2011

Perfect

The definition of Perfect.

Entirely without any flaws, defects, or shortcomings. To describe a perfect  human being is like saying he/she has looks, brains, riches, loved by all and all around goodie-too-shoes.

When I was young, heck. I still do it! All those things I saw were reflected in the people who I assumed were perfect. I envied them, wishing I was more like them. From a distance I watched perfect people..practically thinking that "Wow..they are so perfect that they're glowing!" But you can never say that someone's perfect. Because nobody is.

Allah has made us to be DIFFERENT, not perfect little angels sent to Earth. If we were all perfect, we would all look alike, think alike and dress alike. That wouldn't make us unique at all. It is expected for us to make mistakes. We tumble over, hurt people's feelings, crash into someone else's car and fail in examinations. Many more mistakes! *Don't think I can mention it all in here. It'll be the longest list.*

I have learned a lot by this. I can't just assume that someone is perfect. Not only it is undermining myself but I'm also putting pressure on that individual. Imagine that you are expected to do everything right. That'll be horrible! 

I appreciate people for who they are, not for what I want them to be. 

So I appreciate myself for being the nut job that I am.


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena