Sunday, August 28, 2011

Countdown

A week to go til Degree starts and truth be told, I'm scared.

I'm frightened at the fact that I have to leave home again. To jump into this new world which I am certainly not prepared for. I've stalled everything that I need to do. Haven't paid the bill. Certificates that needed to be approved were set aside. I don't even bother with the upcoming schedule. It's not that I'm not up for it. I'm excited! But..there's just so many things that I know I have to leave behind. I'm not ready to let go.

I have to, right? I know I have to and I will. I'm just going to hang on til the last second.

Just lil itty bitty things that I'll be missing. Like dad's strange sleeping habits.


Brother's over exaggerated personality.


Mom's constant nagging *No picture for that*

But yeah..Imma just enjoy the time I have left.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena