Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Biasiswa Gone Wrong

Hokay..tried my hand at filling up the forms on my own. I'm a grown adult.


Super girl!

Anywho, the personal details were alright because it's about myself. Shouldn't be hard.

THEN, parent's info. Bleghhhh..I especially hate this part because I have to refer to my parents and usually they're in a daze. In another dimension..When it comes to I.C and office numbers, it's okay. Easy part. The income part is difficult as it involves numbers and they don't exactly know how much they earn. So I let them predict the closest number. I can always fix it again."Kemas kini" as we shall say it.

CLICKED DONE. *Pat myself on the back*

Next thing you know, I wanted to fix it. Went back to that page. Clicked on the scholarship link.

Nothing happened. Clicked it again. And again, NOTHING.

"Sedang diproses."

It is EFFING PERMANENT!!!! I JUST LIED IN MY APPLICATION. Swell~ Nicely done Dae Iman.

Oh well...at least I tried.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

the "atleastitried" phrase again?bahaha.

anyways,hafal loh their details?me up to d point ic n stuff hafal.mls nk tny blk2,hue2.

Pingu said...

xD should've done that. atleastitried phrase is said on a regular basis now lisa. sigh~

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena