Monday, August 29, 2011

Balik Kampung~

It's 12.18 a.m already and here I am, laying down on my bed with my bag packed near my feet.

I am looking forward to go back to kampung! Hurrah! Dad might actually let me drive for once!

I love that I'm going back but HATE that I have to prepare so many things before leaving. The house needs to be maintained. Grandma's medical situation under control. Find a proper place for our cats to crash in. The extra cars needed to remove batteries~ *Just in case somebody steals them. BETTER NOT BEECH!* Shine every single glass-thinga-ma-bob..you know, the ones where we put all the snacks in. Fill the refridgerator with canned drinks. AND. pack bags.

It is never fun to do all of these things but hey! At least there will be less work once you get back from kampung.

I love the trip itself though. My bro and I loved to camp out in the car. We would bring pillows, stuffed toys, BLANKETS into the car and we'd snuggle up at the back. It's like a camping trip! IN YOUR OWN CAR. Too cool. This year will still be the same but Mum and Bro would be at the back. Imma be co-driver with my Dad. We'd switch from time to time.

Anyways, I would take pictures of our car 'bed' tomorrow so  that you'll get what I mean. :)

Selamat Hari Raya everyone. Drive safely on the road. Your loved ones are awaiting for your arrival.

1 comments:

Lil Tiger said...

eeee comels nye! :3
Selamat Hari Raya Dae! Cant wait to squeeze you kat kampus nanti XD


Drive carefully ya <3

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena