Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Asking real politely

I know it's Ramadhan time. We have to be super patient and not blow our heads off so very often but I need to do this once.

I'm asking you now, in a very polite manner..to keep it quiet.

I couldn't care less about what you are doing right now NOR do I care for your insanely over blown emotions. It is ridiculous and you look less like a smart person. *stupid* We have to learn to keep everything mediocre here..

I am so sorry if I offended you. But I meant it in that way. You're suppose to feel offended.

But of course I can never have the heart to actually offend anyone. Those are the words that I would say if I have no soul. Huh. Would be interesting though to actually say them.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena