Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sandy Water

Just found out there's a beach 20 mins away from my house!! WAZZHAT?? That shows I don't go out often. My gosh. 


Then why should I be surprise? I'm in Borneo. COURSE I'M SURROUNDED BY WATER. aishhh..idiot me.


Brother's habit. (Placing shirt over head)


Shadow mengantoikan diri taking self picture.

Now I shall be aware of this place and whenever any friends decide to stop by, imma bring them here.

While walking on the beach I can't help but think of...


OH! I just thought of one thing that has something to do with the beach. No matter how small your presence is in the world, you are sure to leave behind a footprint. Just like what the people in my life have done. :')

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena