Wednesday, July 6, 2011

OOOHHHH..poor D.


poor Dad. Haishh...so tired til he slept while reading the paper.

After taking this picture, I stared at him for awhile; studying his face. He looks all stressed out. Wrinkles multiplying. Yet he somehow manages to have a big grin on his face whenever he comes home, not wanting to share negative vibes. Saying occasional lame jokes with me while he starts to get comfortable on the sofa. That's why I look up to him.

He has worked his A%& off trying to provide a living for his family. The road that he has taken is not easy yet he pulls through everytime and always...ALWAYS keep that sweet smile on his face.

Sometimes I do realize that I don't appreciate him enough. I groan over what's not within my grasp and occasionally compare my life with others. He can't always give me what I want yet he still tries his very best to get them. Now that I'm older, I see that.

My dad..always put other people's needs before his own. He wants nothing but the best for his family and others. And that just makes tears well up in my eyes. I have every intention to make him proud and to ease his burdens in life. I ever ask him once, "Dad, if you had  3 wishes, what would you ask for?" and he said,"I have everything that I want right here. Wouldn't trade it for anything in the world."

:')

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena