Thursday, July 21, 2011

Guling guling~

I didn't do much today. Hanya guling guling atas katil but I only have a single bed so I rock back and forth ja. FUHHHH..pening.

Eventhough I didn't do anything to excite me today, I still feel OVER-THE-MOON-JUMP-INTO-POOLS-BREEZE-IN-MY-HAIR happy. :D What I just experienced have just collected all the smileys in the world and plastered it all over my face. My cheeks are still hurting from smiling a lot. Which is another plus. NO WRINKLES! woot woot!

So be it that I am locked up in the house; basically doing nothing besides chores and watch tv and browse on the Internet. I still feel that I am the luckiest girl in the world. Because of the people present in my life. Have I not met these people, my life would just be..bland. and boring. like a salad without dressing. Blegghh..I don't even eat vegetables. Huh. Okay..like ice-cream without the sprinkles. :D Much better.


Thank you Allah for presenting angels in my life. I am truly blessed. For one of them, I did not expect that angel because I never knew I would come across such a person. Glad I did.

I <3 my angels..xoxo

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena