Sunday, July 17, 2011

Black and Blue

I cleaned the house~~ LIKE A GOOD MAID. HOYEAH!

Other than that, things were pretty bland~ OH OH!! i got a call from Ayu yesterday saying she's in my hometown. *SQUEALS* But so far I haven't had the chance to meet her yet. OH GOSH OH GOSH! must..see..her..before..she...leaves. Wait for me Ayu~~ Kalau ada jodoh, meet lah. xD

It's a beautiful day today. Somehow not too sunny, not too gloomy. Just right~ except for the fact tha bro got a HUGE bruise on his big toe. When I looked at it I was like "DAYUMMMM..that looks painful." 

Apparently he accidently kicked a pole while playing  futsal. Haish..=,=

Black and blue~ I wished it was black and yellow colored so that I can sing "AHAK! BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW. JYEAH!"


4 comments:

Lisa said...

i like ur blog content but damn its dark...*mencari haluan.x suruh ubah eh.just sayin.tp oklah...^^

nice.some i can relate to...

Pingu said...

AHAHAHA! i am DARK lisa. DARK inside. you can? :D

Lisa said...

yes.e.g, ur post; Expectations.

Pingu said...

oh! that one..tell me about it. =,= hate that word

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena