Monday, June 27, 2011

Stoopid Cats

If it weren't for my Mum who is a Cat-loving crazed lady, those cats would be OUTTA HERE I tell you. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Stupid.

Wouldn't stop jumping on things, crashing into wall while running really fast, toppling over things that are NOT suppose to be toppled over.

AND they like to get into noisy fights. When one starts whining, I have to break it up. PFFFTT..like little kids. Too often I have to do it. Tonight really drove me to the boiling point. So I decided to throw a tin can at the two cats who were fighting. Baru diam. Second time they fight, I threw the Remote Control. 

YOU TRY AND CHALLENGE ME CATS!!

Now..I have to get a new remote control. =,=

p.s Anybody wants rowdy persian cats? I'm willing to smuggle them out and sell them for RM5 each. Wait..RM1 each. Attitude problem.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena