Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hole in my Heart

I'm not upset or anything. I'm just missing a lot of people. Too many to be exact. Somehow being an ex-TESLian, I can't stray from this topic. :'( I tried so hard to let go but the more I try,the more the hole in my heart seems to be expanding. I want to say that I don't feel anything for these past few months but that is just a load of crap. I MISS ALL OF YOU. Why must we part? It's not fair.

The TESL group was so much like my family. Back in Semenanjung, they were the ones who guided me and pulled me to the right direction. They were the ones who made my uni life worth living. They were the breath of fresh air that I needed in order to be who I am today. We were inseparable; a group of students who cling unto each other out of love~


We used to synchronize our clothings. ^^


We used to just sit with random people, regardless of diff. classes


Climbed the highest stair together. xP


We did everything together, even sports.

The individuals that made my life sunny bright :

  • First would be my roomate, Unnie. She has put up with me ever since we were together in first sem. She's the gal who was there when I felt sick and fed me porridge. She was the ORGANIZED one in our room and I couldn't be more thankful. She was my copy because we had countless similarities.

  • My two neighbours, Ika and Nana. Such a riot being friends with them. xD A duo filled with surprises and I enjoyed every second with them. One is nuts and loves to share her Senario jokes which I don't get and the other is just a ball of cute-ness. Overall, two perfect souls.

  • Efah and Erny. Two completely different people yet they put up with each other for 2 sems. I loved watching them brawl over small stuff as one is a neat freak and the other is..well..the opposite. I spent most of my days with them too; being on the same level. Efah who has been my partner in crime during class. Erny being my video-making partner~~ I couldn't ask for better friends than these two.

  • Atin and Ila. EHEHEHEHE! Haven't even started and ALREADY I'M gushing over them. Atin is the cuddly bear of our course and the famous fashionista. She has a heart of gold; just like Ila! Ila is more motherly in some way so that's why I always felt homesick whenever I'm around her. My Kak Long. :)

  • And how can I forget this peachy angel which I care for dearly? My Meia. My OH.(Other Half) I would have the most randomest moments with her. Someone who I wouldn't expect to understand me yet she does. We're close but we're not that close. Get it?? I don't. Anyways, some way or another, she's always the one on my mind no matter how hard I try to scrub her off. xD I love her to the depths of my heart.

I have plenty more to miss but I can't fit them all here!!!


The girls! I miss them so~

The boys are absent because they're too macho to take a group picture. ahahaha! None the less, I miss them too.

Each and everyone of them have a piece of my heart because they took it with them. That explains the HOLE. Each of them embedded a special memory in me and I am so happy they are a part of my life. I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long.  If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.  

This could be the death of me someday..missing people way too much. 


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena