Saturday, June 18, 2011

Crunch Time!

As you all know..Father's Day is tomorrow and I have zilch to give to my dad! No idea what to get a man his age so I went out and grab what I thought he needed. Boxers. @_@

So embarrassing to go into the men's department looking at boxes which have half naked men wearing briefs. Gosh..I prayed so hard no one would recognize me. I could've sworn the cashier lady was chuckling at me. 

I felt that briefs should not be his only present so I'm going to make him something. Not a card. I bought one. Not a home-made gift. (What's the boxers for??) No. I feel that I can only think of one thing. VIDEO. So far that's the only thing I'm decently good at. So! I'll be awake from midnight til...I'm done with it. So that he doesn't catch me recording. *Crack knuckles* I'm gonna do it for you Dad! 

Hope you'll like it! I'm racking my brain now.


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena