Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bro's Messed Up Hair

ROFL! LOL! LMAO!

Couldn't stop eye-ing my brother's hair when I picked him up from school today. Apparently there was a surprise hair inspection in school and..I guessed correctly. He got his hair bamboozeld by the school authorities. That's what you get when you're in an ALL BOY'S SCHOOL. Stricter rules and no messing around with the law.

Mum and I told him off..twice. Told him to get his butt down to the barber shop but noooo..He just had to stall. "I can go later" or "No need lah..my hair looks fine." Well now it looks 'fine'. AHAHAHAHA!! I'm bringing him down to the barber shop later to fix the cut but I manage to sneak a picture of him while he was napping.

Side burn all messed up. xD

If he continue this, he's going to have to cover his head with a towel. Like this!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I don't aim to please. I aim to share.

Human Beings

Powered by Blogger.

© Euphoria, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena